Advice for foreign students
We try to help with words and deeds.
Because of the Corona-Virus our opening times for visitors are limited.
To get consultancy please contact us first via email.
When ever you need an advice, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to ask for financial help send your documents which are listed on the website to email@example.com before Friday 11.00h am. Mrs Schreivogl will answer on Friday and send you an appointment for a call on Monday morning.
We offer consultation hours specially for foreign students. We understand what it mean to come for studying from the global south. We know what it mean to live in Germany with a student visa (§16). You are invited to come without appointment every Monday 10 to 12 am. If you prefer an appointment please write an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We can help some students who are or will get in financial trouble without their own fault. We can apply for financial support from Diakonie Hessen for students from countries of Africa, Asia, Latin America and South-East Europe.
Grants only can be awarded to foreign students who …
- are in dire straits through no fault of their own
- study in Darmstadt
- have a study visa (§16) or have escaped
- are successful in their studies
- are not older than 30 years at the beginning of their studies
- come from Africa, Asia, Latin America of South Eastern Europe
- are willing to participate in seminars of STUBE Hessen
- are willing to participate in seminars of ESG Darmstadt
- share our basic values and work with us on an open pluralistic society
Advice in the ESG Darmstadt:
Friederike Lang and Gisela Marsula
These documents must be available:
- Curriculum vitae
- Residence permit
- Certificate of stuy
- Evidence of credit points
- Personnel sheet
- Bank statements for the last three months